After carefully evaluating the development of the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve made the difficult decision to postpone the 2020 NCRI Cancer Conference, originally scheduled for 2-4 November in Belfast, UK. To ensure you stay connected with what’s happening in the cancer research landscape during this time, our team have created a new weekly webinar series.
We’ve also been working behind the scenes to create an exciting new virtual event which will take place on 2-3 November 2020.
NCRI Virtual Showcase will feature a number of topical sessions, panel discussions and proffered paper presentations covering the latest discoveries across:
- Big data and AI
- Prevention and early detection
- Immunology and immunotherapy
- Living with and beyond cancer
- Cancer research and COVID-19
What’s included in the registration fee?
- Access to all virtual scientific sessions (and the opportunity to submit questions live)
- Access to all accepted abstracts and e-posters via the NCRI Conference & Events App
- On-demand viewing – access to recordings of sessions for 30 days
- CPD points/certificate included (as applicable)
Please note: delegate registrations are non-transferable. Terms and conditions of booking apply.
|FULL NCRI VIRTUAL SHOWCASE RATES|
|(Category A) Industry and commercial employees||£100|
|(Category B) Clinical consultants (NHS or academic) or equivalent in other countries.||£50|
|(Category C1) Non-clinical academics (including post-docs).||£25|
|(Category C2) Clinicians below consultant level and clinicians in research or clinical training. Clinically qualified students registered for a higher degree.||£25|
|(Category C3) Government and charity workers, research managers and administrators||£25|
|(Category D) Staff who support research in the NHS, for example, nurses, radiographers, trial and data managers/co-ordinators.||£25|
|(Category E1) Undergraduates or pre-doctoral students.||Free|
|(Category E2) Patient experts, patients and carers involved in cancer research.||Free|