In this session, the first two speakers will discuss the importance of individual patient dosimetry in MRT in personalising therapy and ensuring that optimal outcomes are achieved. In the second talk, the speaker will discuss UK experience of running multicentre dosimetry trials to date and how to build further on this expertise.
- Dr Jan Taprogge – Royal Marsden Hospital
- Professor Jon Wadsley – Weston Park Hospital (Why is dosimetry important?)
- Dr Glenn Flux – Royal Marsden Hospital and Institute of Cancer Research (Experience of running multicentre dosimetry trials)
Sessions in the series:
- 3 June 2021 – Access to novel radiopharmaceuticals in the UK (recording available)
- 8 July 2021 – What is possible with dosimetry and why is it necessary? (available to book)
- 16 September 2021 – Radiobiology of molecular radiotherapy (available to book)
- Date TBC – Radiochemistry/radiopharmacy for clinical trials of molecular radiotherapies
- Date TBC – Trial methodology and health economic considerations
- Date TBC – Routes to funding MRT research
- Date TBC – MRT trial proposals guidance workshop
Who should attend?
Clinicians, physicists, radiopharmacists, radiochemists, radiobiologists, technologists and researchers with an interest in molecular radiotherapy.