In this session, delegates will hear from a highly successful Chief Investigator about their experience and tips for securing funding for radiotherapy related clinical and translational research. There will also be representatives from CRUK and NIHR to talk about funding opportunities.
- Professor Jon Wadsley – Weston Park Hospital
- Prof Ananya Choudhury – The Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (Experience and tips to securing radiotherapy research funding)
- Dr Kieran Prior – Cancer Research UK (CRUK funding opportunities)
- Dr Jane Fearnside – The Yorkshire and Humber NIHR Research Design Service (NIHR funding streams)
Sessions in the series:
- ON-DEMAND – Access to novel radiopharmaceuticals in the UK
- ON-DEMAND – What is possible with dosimetry and why is it necessary?
- ON-DEMAND – Radiobiology of molecular radiotherapy
- ON-DEMAND – Radiochemistry/radiopharmacy for clinical trials of molecular radiotherapies
- ON-DEMAND – Trial methodology and health economic considerations
- 2 December 2021 – Routes to funding MRT research (available to book)
- 27 January 2022 – MRT trial proposals guidance workshop (click here to book)
Who should attend?
Clinicians, physicists, radiopharmacists, radiochemists, radiobiologists, technologists and researchers with an interest in molecular radiotherapy.