What is the NCRI Cancer Conference Ambassador Programme?
The NCRI Cancer Conference Ambassador Programme is a great way to get involved and support the UK’s largest cancer research meeting. We are looking for a variety of people who have experienced the NCRI Cancer Conference before and could help us spread the word with colleagues and across their networks.
Become an Ambassador today and…
- Get a free pass* to attend the Conference worth up to £700
- Receive special acknowledgement during the Conference
- Receive an NCRI pin badge to wear at the Conference
- Have a chance to network and meet other delegates, speakers and key stakeholders in cancer research
What is required of me?
The NCRI Cancer Conference Ambassadors’ main goal is to raise awareness of the Conference by:
- Encouraging your colleagues, friends and networks to attend the Conference and submit their research for presentation
- Providing social media endorsements
- Highlighting the programme and key features of the Conference to your network
- Forwarding our email newsletters and displaying marketing materials in your organisations’ communal spaces
- Talking to colleagues about your experience at the Conference
- Giving us valuable feedback
I am in! How do I sign up?
- Sign up below and tell us why you want to take part in this
- We will contact you within five working days and let you know the outcome of your application
- If you are successful, we will send you marketing materials and a marketing code to circulate to your network
If you have any questions about the scheme, please contact the NCR Conference & Events team on firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2017 NCRI Cancer Conference will take place in Liverpool from 5-8 November 2017. This offer is not valid in conjunctions with any other offers, you will be provided with a code that your network will use to sign up to the Conference. If at least 10 people sign up using your code, you will be offered a free place to attend the Conference. The offer doesn’t include a place on any ticketed event run in conjunction with the Conference which will have to be purchased separately.