2020 Feature Areas
The Poster Zones are hugely popular with delegates and will continue to showcase selected abstracts during the course of the event. The Silent Theatres provide pre-bookable 5-minute oral presentation slots for poster authors to deliver their research through headphones and the e-Poster Displays will show over 500 “searchable” posters, viewable during the three days of the Conference.
Following on from the success of the Igloo Presentation zone at last year’s Conference, we will again provide 10-minute presentation and demonstration slots exclusively to NCRI Partners, Sponsors and Exhibitors. With a limited number of spaces, these “spotlight sessions” are available on a first come first served basis.
For information regarding availability and pricing for these “spotlight sessions” and the sponsorship options available – including presentation / session support opportunities please contact the Conference and Events Team: +44 (0)20 3469 6204 or email@example.com
How do I book?
To secure your sponsorship and/or stand space at the 2020 NCRI Cancer Conference, simply complete our short booking. Once submitted, a member of our team will be in contact to discuss your participation. Please note charities and not-fore-profit organisations qualify for a 10% discount off the rate card cost.Book your stand
All trade stands include as standard:
- Logo and URL on exhibitor pages of the Conference website
- Logo, 50 word company profile and contact details in the Conference App
- Delegate passes (please see allocation below) – includes catering and access to the scientific programme
Shell scheme package includes:
- 1 x shell scheme with company name panel/fascia and stand carpeting
- 1 x electrical package (one 500-watt power socket and two spotlights)
- 1 x furniture package (one 6-foot trestle table and two chairs)
|Stand size||Delegate passes|
|6m x 3m||4|
|6m x 2m||3|
|3m x 3m||3|
|3m x 2m||2|