2019 Feature Areas
The Poster Zones are hugely popular with delegates and will continue to showcase selected abstracts during the course of the event. The Silent Theatres provide pre-bookable 5-minute oral presentation slots for poster authors to deliver their research through headphones and the e-Poster Displays will show over 500 “searchable” posters, viewable during the three days of the Conference.
Following on from the success of the Igloo Presentation zone at last year’s Conference, we will again provide 10-minute presentation and demonstration slots exclusively to NCRI Partners, Sponsors and Exhibitors. With a limited number of spaces, these “spotlight sessions” are available on a first come first served basis.
For information regarding availability and pricing for these Igloo presentataions and any of the sponsorship opportunities available please contact the Conference and Events Team: +44 (0)20 3469 5453 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s included and how do I book?
If you’re ready to secure your stand at the 2019 NCRI Cancer Conference, simply complete our short booking form and select your preferred space. Once submitted, a member of our team will be in contact to discuss your participation. Please note that space only bookings qualify for a 10% discount off the rate card shell scheme cost.Book your stand
All trade stands include as standard:
- 1 x shell scheme with company name panel/fascia and stand carpeting;
- 1 x electrical package (one 500-watt power socket and two spotlights);
- 1 x furniture package (one 6-foot trestle table and two chairs).
- Full delegate passes (based on stand size)
- Option to purchase additional trade passes (access to exhibition only)
- Logo and hyperlink on exhibitor pages of the Conference website
- Logo, company profile and contact details in the Conference App
- Free access to jobs and notice board
|Stand size||Delegate passes|
|6m x 3m||4|
|4m x 3m||3|
|3m x 3m||3|
|3m x 2m||2|