New for 2018
Poster Zones will showcase selected abstracts and house the Silent Theatres – which offer pre-bookable 5-minute oral presentation slots to poster authors which will be delivered through noiseless headphones.
Exhibitors may be particularly interested in the ‘Igloo’ – which offers a limited number of 10-minute presentation and demonstration slots exclusively to NCRI Partners, Sponsors and Exhibitors. These spotlight sessions are available on a first come first served basis.
The Specialty Zone is open to Royal Colleges and professional bodies responsible for standard setting and training within the oncology specialities.
For information regarding availability and pricing for these activities – please contact the Conference and Events Team: +44 (0)20 3469 5453 or email@example.com
What’s included and how do I book?
If you’re ready to secure your stand at the 2018 NCRI Cancer Conference, simply complete our short booking form and select your preffered space. Once submitted, a member of our team will be in contact to discuss your participation. Please note that there are reduced rates for space only bookings.Book your stand
All trade stands include as standard:
- 1 x shell scheme with company name panel/fascia and stand carpeting;
- 1 x electrical package (one 500-watt power socket and two spotlights);
- 1 x furniture package (one 6-foot trestle table and two chairs).
- Full delegate passes (based on stand size)
- Option to purchase additional trade passes (access to exhibition only)
- Logo and hyperlink on exhibitor pages of the Conference website
- Logo, company profile and contact details in the Conference App
- Free access to jobs and notice board
|Stand size||Delegate passes|
|6m x 3m||4|
|4m x 3m||3|
|3m x 3m||3|
|3m x 2m||2|