|We are grateful to all our media partners who support the NCRI Cancer Conference. We are grateful to all our media partners who support the NCRI Cancer Conference. Our confirmed media partners for 2017 include:
Role of the media partner*:
- To promote the NCRI Conference in print/digital outlets
- Media coverage of the Conference before, during and after the event
- Dedicated mass mail blasts to relevant sections of your database
- Placing links/ banners to the NCRI Cancer Conference on relevant pages of your organisation’s website
Benefits as a media partner*:
- Listing as media partner on major marketing collaterals related to the Conference
- Featuring on the Conference website with dedicated link to your company website
- Display of literature in the Registration Area and on tables in the Exhibition Hall
- Invitation to attend press briefings before/during the Conference
*This is not limited to the options mentioned. Special requests can be discussed further.
To benefit from this unique opportunity and gain coverage from the UK’s Cancer Research community please contact Rebecca.Chan@ncri.org.uk to discuss further.
Press representatives please contact us