The NCRI Cancer Conference Trade Exhibition is the main activity hub for delegate networking, informal meetings, poster viewing and catering throughout the four day event. The exhibition runs alongside our scientific programme and is a major forum for showcasing British and International cancer research as well as providing opportunities for researchers.
New for 2017
A big change for 2017 will be the movement of the registration area to the exhibition level. Further additions for this year include more break out and networking space, a free welcome drinks reception and the introduction of the NCRI Marketplace which will host a book shop, coffee bikes, jobs boards and more seating areas.
What’s included and how do I book?
All trade stands include as standard:
- Logo and hyperlink on exhibitor pages of the Conference website
- Logo, company profile and contact details in the Conference App
- 1 x shell scheme with company name panel/fascia and stand carpeting;
- 1 x electrical package (one 500-watt power socket and two spotlights);
- 1 x furniture package (one 6-foot trestle table and two chairs).
- Full delegate passes (based on stand size)
- Option to purchase additional trade passes (access to exhibition only)
- Opportunity to take part in the passport competition
- Free access to jobs and notice board
|Stand size||Delegate passes included per day|
|6m x 3m||4|
|4m x 3m||3|
|3m x 3m Corner (Open two sides)||3|
|3m x 3m Internal (Open to front only)||3|
|3m x 2m Corner (Open two sides)||2|
|3m x 2m Internal (Open to front only)||2|
For all booking forms and up-to-date availability please contact the NCRI Conference and Events Team
Tel: +44 (0)20 3469 5453